2041.3:Clear Eyes, Full Hearts

GM: Zachary Moore-Smith

Moderator: drzachary

lordtoffee
BBA GM

2041.3:Clear Eyes, Full Hearts

Post by lordtoffee » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:38 pm

The Hebrew Hammers are back home after a marathon road trip, and currently sit last in a 4 team league. The pressure is starting to get to rookie GM Ben Heuring, as questions have been asked about him standing pat while others have improved. He has remained confident, saying "It hasn't been a great start, but there is still plenty of baseball left to be played. We are at 15-15, and we are only 1.5 games off a wild card. I'm glad that there is some heat turned up. This club would not be a championship level team if we were satisfied with how things are going. In fact, I am confident that we can turn things around."

What has added to Heuring's confidence is that they are starting a mega homestand. There will be chances to come back, and all the team needs is a hot week or two and the pressure will come off. In particular, one high point of the season has been Jose Villareal. The young phenom has looked good so far with a 3-1 record. More importantly, he has given the team a chance to win pretty much every time he comes around to pitch. For the everyday players, management has felt pretty good about Leonardo Martinez, the power hitter in the middle of the lineup. The first basemen has continued to build on his breakout season from last year, with great numbers.

When asked about coming over from the BBA and making an impact, he didn't mince words. "This has been one of the best moves of my career. It's clear that the Jackrabbits wanted to go in a different direction, and that's fine. I want the front office in Edmonton to watch the results come in from here every single day and know that I am still a very useful figure. I won a championship here, and we are going to keep defending until someone tells us to stop. I will work as hard as I can to make sure that that all baseball fans know that I can win when given a chance."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: 2041.3:Clear Eyes, Full Hearts

Post by RonCo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:34 pm

The home stand has been good, not great. Couple of key series coming up, it appears.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers”