2041.1: New GM, Same Pressure Point

GM: Martin Martell

Moderator: MartinMartell

lordtoffee
BBA GM

2041.1: New GM, Same Pressure Point

Post by lordtoffee » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:03 pm

The Hebrew Hammers are going to defend their UMEBA title with a new GM. After Mike Simon was hired away to run the Madison Wolves, ownership looked far and wide for someone that would fit the bill. After conducting the search, the club is proud to introduce Ben Heuring as the new GM. The rookie GM hails from the United States, and has been a lifelong baseball fan. He was currently the CEO of Shoreview Area League Baseball, the Little League in which he played in as a kid.

At his introductory press conference, Heuring said "It is with great honor that I accept the role as GM of the Hebrew Hammers. Mike Simon did a fantastic job in building a championship team, and I wish him best of luck in the BBA with the Wolves. My goal is to defend the championship that we won, and to continue to produce a ballclub that the fanbase can enjoy for many years. Ownership has made it clear that they want to be back on the summit, and I can't wait to work with ownership."

Heuring is in for a tough job. Jerusalem has been the dominant team in the UMEBA since the league's inception, and the gap between the rest of the league and the Hammers is starting to close faster and faster. One of his first goals will be to examine the roster and the minor leagues, to get a better grasp of what moves he is going to make. He also indicated that he will not be afraid to raid the BBA after the spring training cuts are made, to get upgrades that ownership asked for. He will need to be at his best, and Ben certainly will work hard.
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

tallywood
Ex-GM

Re: 2041.1: New GM, Same Pressure Point

Post by tallywood » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:31 pm

Welcome and best of luck! Glad to have you here in the UMEBA.
Valencia Stars GM: 2043-

Manama Pearls GM: 2040-2043
BURT Division Champions: 2040
BURT Wild Card: 2041

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Re: 2041.1: New GM, Same Pressure Point

Post by CTBrewCrew » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Best of luck - watch out for Bucharest !!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers”