The Pharoah's Daughters (Monarchives, 2051 sim 11) [PP:2051.4]

GM: Kevin Spencer

Moderator: handaspencer

neugey
BBA GM

The Pharoah's Daughters (Monarchives, 2051 sim 11) [PP:2051.4]

Post by neugey » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:56 pm

Despite breaking even during their 6-game road trip to the Middle East, with series at Cairo and Jerusalem, Monarchs management was quoted as being "provoked and concerned" at what they believe was an "unsettling environment" for their players and staff.

"You see these same hussies at every game down there. It's disgusting", said Darlene Cooper, marketing coordinator of the Monarchs and mother of reliever Byron Cooper. "There's no need to lift your legs and put on sunscreen at the break of every inning!"

The group of ladies Cooper is referring to has been dubbed of late as "The Pharoah's Daughters" on social media. Reports have it this same striking group of young raven-haired ladies, sometimes numbering up to 30 women, seem to frequent the Pharoahs' and Hebrew Hammers' home games quite often throughout the season, sitting in a customary section behind home plate. Numerous Tik Tok videos show these girls know how to cause quite a stir. From eating ice cream in a sultry manner, to one of the girls "accidentally" spilling a bottle of water on another's blouse, they continue to capture attention in and outside of GBC circles.

"Let's call it what it is, they're distracting the road team. The skimpy clothes these girls wear - it's a full-on brothel. Sure, these girls cover up and act civil when the home team takes the field, so their pitchers and fielders can focus. But when road teams like our Monarchs take the field, out come the naughty antics and all bets are off. This is a very serious safety matter. It's going to be a matter of time before our third base coach is hurt by a foul ball he would normally be able to avoid."

When asked about the issue, Cairo executives said that they enjoy the enthusiasm of all their fans. "It's normal for segments and cliques of fans to form. This is commonplace and part of the tradition of baseball. Despite the rumors, we have yet to witness any of our patrons doing anything inappropriate", said Pharoahs owner Taqi Lodhi.

The GBC and BBA league offices declined comment on this specific matter, but did mention that a BBA All-Star game located in Cairo or Jerusalem is something currently being discussed.

This week's Knight Award goes to CL David Prigent. The 24-year old groundballer withstood the distraction of the Pharoah's Daughters and recorded 3 saves on 3 consecutive nights on this challenging road trip. Prigent now leads the GBC with saves in 19. "You always pull your cap down and stay focused on the catcher's glove and signals when it's time to save a game," said Prigent. "My routine never changes. Doesn't matter who's in the stands."

This week's Dunce Award goes to 2B Takechi Eida. Eida committed his first two errors of 2051 in the field during this stretch of games. "I've got to do better," said Eida. "Coach helped me make a correction. When I'm taking grounders now I'm learning to angle myself so the seats behind home plate are no longer in my line of sight. Won't be a problem going forward."

The Monarchs play one more road game in Jerusalem, then thankfully return home to their girlfriends and wives for 3-game home series hosting the Brisas and Sharks.
Last edited by neugey on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2051 London Monarchs (GBC)
2051-present Edmonton Jackrabbits (BBA)

tylertoo
Ex-GM

Re: The Pharoah's Daughters (Monarchives, 2051 sim 11)

Post by tylertoo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Nice write-up! Eida was a mainstay for me when I ran LIbya/Tripoli. He doesn't seem to have aged well -- only 29.
Mike Dunn
Chicago Black Sox (1995-1996) (2049-2054)
Landis Champion: '95, '96

Edmonton Jackrabbits (2047-2048)
Tripoli Piranhas (2044-2046)

KVDPoorten
Ex-GM

Re: The Pharoah's Daughters (Monarchives, 2051 sim 11)

Post by KVDPoorten » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Very nice!
Sydney Sharks GM (2051 - ... )

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “London Monarchs”