2028.1 All Inclusive Rebrand

Contracted after 2043 season
ae37jr
BBA GM

2028.1 All Inclusive Rebrand

Post by ae37jr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:14 pm

All Inclusive Rebrand
Bosphorus introduce a pair of new "partnerships" A few years ago th
e Brooklyn Robins rebranded their minor league system to achieve a theme of "Birds and Trees". So when acting Bosphorus GM Alan Ehlers was tasked with assigning names to two levels of the minor leagues, a new theme was in order. What does Istanbul, Africa and Bangkok have in common?

Well let's start in Dar Es Salaam Africa.... what? How are we supposed to brand a team there. Where is Dar Es Salaam Africa anyway. Upon further googling we found out that Dar Es Salaam Africa is just 20 miles from Zanzibar. Hometown of one Freddie Mercury. One of the greatest rock n' roll singers of all time.

Now on to Bangkok. Let's be real people. Bangkok is known for one thing only. It would be a grand injustice if I went any other direction with this. I'm talking about Queens here as well, just of a different variety.

So we have ladyboys, gay rocks stars, and turkish bath houses. Seems like a theme to me. Now on to the schematics.

The AAA team will be known as the Zanzibar Mercuries while the AA team will be called the Bangkok Kathoey. If you don't know what a Kathoey is.... google it. But I must warn you, stay away from the images search. I got quite the education trying to find inspiration for a logo.
ImageImage Image
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

Return to “Istanbul Bosphorus”