Diamonds and Pearls 2041.7 - Breaks and Changes

GM: Chris Bryer

Moderator: Rondor

tallywood
Ex-GM

Diamonds and Pearls 2041.7 - Breaks and Changes

Post by tallywood » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:56 am

Over the last 10 games, the Manama Pearls are 1-9.

GM Dillon Lowery, visually unpleased, tersely spoke at the podium during the all-star break media check-in, saying, "I'm unhappy. The guys are unhappy. The fans are unhappy. But we are working on it and making changes." He stepped off the stage before answering another question.

It wasn't but 10 minutes later, during team captain 3B Jose Roman's part of the press conference that every media member's phones started going off. The news had come out:

The Manama Pearls part ways with Manager Joe bin Sabeer and the entire coaching staff and have already been active in interviews.

The timing is perfect as the week-long all-star break gives the team some time to gel in a hurry without too many distractions. However, immediate feedback from players seem to be a little sad, but fans seem to be more upbeat. The future is uncertain as the makeup of the rotation, and lineup with a whole new set of eyes on the players.

Lowery has not responded for comment yet, but he has tweeted out: "I am always listening. I am not the supreme ruler of the Pearls. This new set of coaches will help me with decisions based on their expertise, as anyone I hire, I trust."

Manager Joe bin Sabeer accumulated a record of 102-128 in two seasons with the Pearls.
Valencia Stars GM: 2043-

Manama Pearls GM: 2040-2043
BURT Division Champions: 2040
BURT Wild Card: 2041

Return to “Tokyo Pearls”