Community Bagh - Vol. 1 - Fans Excited for Hernandez Return

crillah
Ex-GM

Community Bagh - Vol. 1 - Fans Excited for Hernandez Return

Post by crillah » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:36 am

Fans Excited for Hernandez Return
Community Bagh - Vol. 1

Today is July 14, 2042 under the hot sun in Baghdad. Usually during this time, the residents here impatiently wait for a cool breezy day; but on this day, the residents are eagerly waiting on the return of their box office home run machine Raul Hernandez. We went around the community to speak to some residents on behalf of their beloved Kings team, we decided to be the first to break the news to them. "It's one thing to worry about if the team would be alright without him, but it's another thing to attend these games and not see our guy play! We love the entire team, and we love the improvement they made in just a year with a new GM, but Raul holds a special part in our hearts for being the start of the turnaround last season, he gave up high hopes and we didn't have to wait very long for our hopes to come true, I'm ecstatic to have him back in the lineup!"

It's been about a month and change since the star of the Kings has suffered his fractured finger injury, which a return was originally set to being only 4 weeks. Fans were not happy when the news got out on the week Hernandez was due to return that he needed to be out of action for another week. But now it is time, Hernandez has officially been cleared to step up to the plate again today against the 2nd place Istanbul Bosphorus, which the Kings have already taken 3 games of the 4 game series. "I feel 100% now and it feels great to be back, I am extremely proud of my team for the way they performed during my absence, but now I know what we are made of, so I cannot let them down by holding them back." Hernandez has taken the role of being the leader of the team performance wise, and has definitely expressed that he can't be the reason for any future mishaps, which we don't expect anyhow.

The Kings went 21-9 during Hernandez's absence and hope that his return adds more fire to the team for the remaining of the season.
Baghdad Kings
GM - Jouve Crawford

jleddy
Ex-GM

Re: Community Bagh - Vol. 1 - Fans Excited for Hernandez Return

Post by jleddy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:20 am

Despite the injury, he still has an outstanding chance to win the Triple Crown. It'll be fun to watch the final three months!
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

crillah
Ex-GM

Post by crillah » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:18 am

jleddy wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:20 am
Despite the injury, he still has an outstanding chance to win the Triple Crown. It'll be fun to watch the final three months!
yea i sure hope so, would hate for him to miss out on that because of a one month injury!
Baghdad Kings
GM - Jouve Crawford

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Post by Dington » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Nice to keep that winning record without him. Can't help but pat myself on the back for being part of that success. You're 7-3 vs KC without your star. In all honesty, though, you probably should be 10-0 lol
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

crillah
Ex-GM

Post by crillah » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Dington wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:21 pm
Nice to keep that winning record without him. Can't help but pat myself on the back for being part of that success. You're 7-3 vs KC without your star. In all honesty, though, you probably should be 10-0 lol
Well I owe you a beer for helping my team out lol, and yea going 10-0 would make it better, I'm just glad that I'm beating Istanbul, get a little bigger cushion.
Baghdad Kings
GM - Jouve Crawford

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Post by RonCo » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 pm

I like the community bagh, btw.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

recte44
GB: Commissioner