Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers: Posner Officially Announces New GM

cheekimonk
BBA GM

Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers: Posner Officially Announces New GM

Post by cheekimonk » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:38 pm

As expected by most media outlets, Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers' Owner Iram Posner introduced on Monday the new GM Ben Teague.

"We are excited to have Mr. Teague join our organization. One of the most critical things I was looking for in a GM was experience. And not just experience, but BBA experience. It's rare that you can get a former GM that has ran a team at that level in the UMEBA," said Posner.

When it came to his time on the podium, Mr. Teague remarked, "Thank you, Mr. Posner, for this opportunity. I know that many will point to the long delay between may last job as a BBA GM, along with my record in that league which includes some great success and infamous periods, but I hope to put that all in the past. I've learned a lot in my time away from the league and it is my intention that will payoff here in Jerusalem."

"Now, I won't mince words in saying that there will likely not be a long honeymoon. This organization has had an impressive string of success lately and, in part, you don't want to fix what's not broken. But we have a lot of change ahead of us that goes beyond my philosophies and preferences to expiring contracts and financial realities. But I want to say to Hammer fans that I am dedicated to putting an entertaining, solid product on the field to reward your dedication and wins will come as a result."
Ben Teague, GM Boise Spuds
2682-3175, .457 PCT (5,857 games, 36 seasons)
11 Playoff Appearances, 1 Championship

Former BBA GM: Many (Monty Brewster Memorial Series champion: 1997)
Former GBC GM: Jerusalem, Buenos Aires

Boise Home Page (roster, prospects, etc.)

Return to “GBC Features”