Welcome to The Brewster Baseball Association (MBWBA) Forums!!!

Defeating the Baseball System since 1973!
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TN & Sim 4 Recap 2031-05
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:58 pm 
General Manager

Batter of the Sim

Batter of the sim is DH, Lew Driscoll played in 6 games going 11 for 27 with 4 doubles, 1 triple, 1 home runs, 4 RBI’s and scoring 11 runs. Lew and William Moreland are leading the Kernels with the most runs scored at 24. Lew was named player of the game on April 25, against the Valencia Stars, he went 3 for 5 with 3 RBI’s and scored 3 runs. In the top of the eighth Lew, hit a 3 run home run, his second of the season. The Kernels went on to win the game 11 – 4.

Pitcher of the Sim

Pitcher of the sim is closer Carlos Sanchez. Carlos appeared in 3 games pitching a total of 4 i[/img]nnings allowing only 2 hits and 1 walk while collecting 2 saves.

Note & News:

In the fourth sim of the 2031 season, the Kernels went 5 - 1 scoring 48 runs and allowed 30 runs. Manager, Josh McConnell, spoke to the press about Rio Underhill going on the DL said, “our team trainer has told me that Rio is going to miss 4 months with a torn labrum in this shoulder and I will talk to pitching coach, Lyndon Copeman, and the manager of the El Paso Border Hounds, on who to call up to replace Rio.” The question was asked about the Kernels leading the Flick league in runs scored with 156, what is the reason? Josh said “we are hitting the ball well. I think we are second in the league with extra base hits and home runs. Also we are getting timely hits, when this happens, good thing happens.” The Kernels will start a 6 game home stand against Long Beach and New Orleans.

Playing with a Purpose
awm53222@yahoo.com